Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Our Next Bake

 Trying to think of what dad and I should bake this weekend. We did walnut brownies last weekend (which turned out really good surprisingly). But I'm not sure what to make next. Maybe chocolate chip cookies? Since Wegmans doesn't carry those giant ones I like to heat up in the microwave. 


Was thinking we could pick up the ingredients on our way back from the mall-walk, to save mom some trouble on Thursday. IF that even makes sense... 

Will we actually get a good episode after last week's disaster?

I've heard about the movie linked below. Maybe we can go see it if it hits theaters?

Speaking of animated movies! 
Gonna try my attempt at paper\cutout animation. Yknow? Like South Park!


What is Cartman holding? Is he delivering pizzas now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...