Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Our First Production!

 Getting back to the YouTube channel I originally made for this blog, which as of now only has some slides shows from various plush photography adventures. I'm finally gonna get cracking on an actual project for the channel. 

Enter Doink. 


Doink is a PBS Kids OC I created a few days ago. I've been jacked up on old PBS recordings\bumpers from the 90s and early 2000s. And I thought it would only be fair to make her own series! I can't think of a good name for it other than "Doink" but I'll come up with something. This show will consist of hybrid animation with a combination of digital animation and paper cutout animation. Like South Park in a sense. 


 Doink's model is almost complete. Afterwards, I'll have dad help me make models for Dot and Dash. What are your thoughts on this?

Well try a few tests to see what the best way to photograph this is.  We have a tripod and a ring light.  I suggest we do a combination of cut-out animation overlaid with 2D for things like facial expressions.  It's Experiment Time!!!

Man. They're REALLY milking this franchise DRY at this point! (Still gonna see it tho).


On another note, I made Doink's legs and feet! 
Just gotta piece some parts together like her bangs, which just slide onto her head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...