Sunday, February 13, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Superbowl Sunday

 Yep. Today is a holiday that most people will commonly enjoy. And that is the SUPERBOWL!!!!

Honestly, I really don't see the hype. Its literally just football. That plus the price of chicken wings have gone up, so many people who invited their homies over to have pizza and wings (maybe a few cold ones too), will now have to pay like...$49 for a giant order of wings. 


Dad and I are just gonna stay home. Though....he DID hint at bowling on our way home from dinner last night.... 

"We Shall See" am I right?

As it turned out, between playing guitar at church, working at the food pantry and helping with some household chores I was so wrung out that I actually went to bed at 6:30!  I slept until the alarm clock went off 11 hours later.  So, there was no bowling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...