Saturday, February 12, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: What Was Once a "Fitness" Day.

 Dad and I have officially started doing mall walking on weekends. As I've said yesterday, we took a 15 minute walk around the mall, then we looked at some of our favorite stores, but before we could take the last lap....I uh...had to take an emergency bathroom break. (The toilets were SO SLOW at flushing)! But looks like we showed up at the right time too, because our Pokemon guy, Phil was there! 

Got $2 worth of his famous bootleg figures from Aliexpress!

 

We then stopped at a Wal-Mart on the way home to grab a V-Day gift, I haven't been inside a Wal-Mart (outside of grabbing subs) for 4 years, plan on going again in the near future hopefully! 


then it was time for one of my favorite parts of the day! 

BROWNIE MAKING!

Yep, a day that started off as the importance of exercise turned into stuffing our faces with gooey brownies. AND we're going out for pizza later, so well done!

Mimi wanted in on the brownie making action. 

I cracked some eggs and poured in the vegetable oil, did some stirring too! Hopefully me and dad's first bake will turn out well! :D


Making plans for our next mall-walk soon! And I know just the one to pick!

OUCH! 😬😬😬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...