Friday, February 11, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Really, YouTube?!

 My "Big Fix" review was copyright claimed by Viacom last night, rendering it unable to broadcast on my channel. But fear not, for I will create a Google Drive to house the review for all to see. Sooooo Problem solved maybe? 

Will make a video when its posted to Google Drive. 

I bet the review could be reworked to evade the copyright claim police.  I mean, Saberspark, Shady Do Rags, etc. are able to do it. (Use of stills, reversed videos, careful music selection, and so on.)

So dad and I have some plans for tomorrow. First we'll be starting weekend mall walks because my doctors have been giving me the constant chitchat about my figure. So I've decided to do something about it! We'll be doing a 10-15 minute walk around the mall, take a small break before checking the stores we wanna look at, take another break, and do another 10-15 minute lap on our way out. 

And to top it all off, dad and I will be making brownies together afterwards! 

Yum!
UPDATE: THE GOOGLE DRIVE IS AVAILABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...