Monday, June 20, 2022

Daddy daughter Days: An Afternoon Well Spent

 A good chunk of yesterday was just me just sitting on the couch, watching King of the Hill. I watched some of seasons 4-5 just because I felt like tuning in that day. But hopefully once my Aunt leaves town tomorrow, we can continue work on Bijou Blackout and other things. 

Been meaning to post this.

So today, we're *SUPPOSEDLY* going out of town to visit some stores. I say "out of town" cuz its pretty far from our house. In fact, this is the same area where the flea market I've been meaning to go to is located. Will try and head there over the summer soon hopefully. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll continue watching an iceberg video on, of all things, DANGER RANGERS! 


Since we're posting YouTube videos, here's my latest upload.  Trigger warning: CLOWNS!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...