Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Bunny's Travels!

 A week with my aunt has come to an end. She plans on returning in August for my Graduation party amongst other things. We ended it off by going to a farther part of town and stopping at a few stores. I usually don't wind up going to this particular area, but yesterday was a rare exception... 






We did plan on going to our favorite Chinese buffet on the way home, but just as we pull in the parking lot to meet dad, we were given a big slap in the face after finding out that they were CLOSED! So we wound up eating somewhere else. Luckily I'll be going back to food pantry this weekend to get myself some extra money for the flea market near the area we went to. 

Starting tonight, we'll be grinding down on projects again. I would look at our progress on Bijou Blackout, but dad has the drive used for Glep's lines. So we'll have to wait until later. 

OOOPS!

This song has been stuck in my head since our movie going venture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...