Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Catching Up On Crunch Time

 Haven't had any time to work on projects the past week. So today will finally be time to catch up! And the cherry on top is that I'll have even more time now that I've graduated! 


As for today, I'm probably gonna work on short animations like the one above. I'm also considering getting back to REVAMPED at some point, but let's worry about finishing the "Smiling Fans" pilot first before we go back to that dept. So far, we're almost done with the first animatic. We've gotten up to the scene where Pim asks if anybody has any big plans for the weekend before Mr. Boss enters with the tickets. 

Screenshot time!

Yeah, I've managed to animate three lines of dialog, so I'm pretty jazzed. #humblebrag

More coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...