Thursday, June 23, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: More Crunch Time!

 Since we're almost done with the first scene (just have one more animatic to animate). I'll try my hand at animating the second scene where the critters show up at the theatre. But first, I gotta do some practice drawings for the millisecond of Smormu being on screen! Also, is it just me or is the only character I can accurately draw is Pim... 

I have more, but they're all on my tablet. But yeah, I've got this and Home Movies stuff coming soon.

 And while you're waiting, have some more pictures my aunt and I took the other night. 




Here's an album my band was on, back in the day:

EVEN MORE NEWS! 

I just saw that!!! (Although it look like they've named the series "ODDBALLS?")




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...