Friday, June 24, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Vacay is NOW IN SESSION!!!!

 No more school = more time to work on my channel! Sure I have real life responsibilities to worry about, but now that school is over, I'll have more time to script with friends amongst other things. 

Frame I made for our video.

I was VERY tempted to put 1919 instead of 1929, but felt that'd be a bit much. We didn't get around to animating because I wasn't feeling up to working on anything yesterday. But I did rig audio for the scene where the four critters arrive at the theater (including a guest appearance from SMORMU!) Until then, I'll work on some of my animatics I've been meaning to catch up on. 


BAD NEWS, DAD! LOOKS LIKE WE AREN'T RID OF THAT LITTLE BALD BASTARD YET. 
I can already see the "Caillou gets grounded" videos that will be made.

Annnnd the bad news keeps on coming! Has the Supreme Court decided it is unconstitutional to NOT watch this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...