Saturday, June 25, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Making a Statement

All war against the rights of women aside, today is one of my annual monthly meetups. And I'm gonna be a little risky and take my bi flag to wear as a cape. As for my plush video, I'm not sure what it'll be other than just a filler clip show. 

so the morning started off smoothly, I slept in untl about 8:00? Mom came into my room and said she'd see me after work. So after catching up with some messages on my socials, I got up and went to find dad (who was working on a cartoon in the basement). We struck up a conversation before I excused myself to heat up my biscuit rollups. 
After I arranged my meal, I went back to the basement and invited dad to watch Home Movies with me while I ate. Which was exactly what we did! We wound up watching the renaissance episode, as well as "My Cheatin Heart" and "Guitarmageddon." All were just as good as I remembered! And of course, I never had a dull moment with the "Weird Lil Mama." 

As I am typing this, dad is out mowing the lawn before it gets hot out. We'll return tomorrow where I prove my statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...