Friday, June 10, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Dr. Poke II

 Another morning, another trip to the hospital for some much needed stabbing. Now don't worry folks, mom asked for someone who works well with deep veins (a problem I have). And now that we had the ID thing squared away, I got off with no problems. So I had to sign my name on a few things, so I did. IN CURSIVE!


Nurse: I'm surprised you know cursive at your age!


Mom: Well we've been homeschooling for 10 years, so I taught her very early on.


Nurse: My son is 21, he had to sign his first form recently, but he did it in print. 


Basically this girl and my mom were venting about how the schools have been dumbing down everything in recent years. So we got the jabbing part done and went out for breakfast afterwards. 


Side note: TAKE A LOOK AT THIS EYE CANDY!!!! They nailed the crucifixion to a T! (no pun intended with the NAIL part). I swear these people make Blender look so easy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...