Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Flea Market Plans

 To make up for lost time, I've been planning on going to the flea market in a couple of weeks. This time, it won't be the one we usually go to on Sundays. This particular flea market is farther away from our house and we've only been there twice. And in the two times I've been there, I've scored some pretty decent stuff. Things like South Park DVDs, some animatronics to throw into my collection, etc. I had plans to come back in 2020, butttttt the pandemic hit us (thanks, Donny). and flea markets closed until further notice.

Date for this is tba (to be announced) as my Godmother will be flying in next week. No clue what to post picture wise, so have this. 

Behind the scenes pic from last night.

Plus, we're getting a new office chair today! (I hope so... no word back from the seller, yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...