Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Summer Project!

 (Will be posting this to "The Man From E.G.G." as well.)

Another day, another Budsie sheet to work on. I've already completed the main trio (Brendon, Jason, and Melissa). So what better way to continue by moving on to our two favorite adults in the show. Paula Small (originally voiced by the talented Paula Poundstone for the first 5 episodes), and everyone's favorite soccer coach, Coach John McGuirk. I did have plans to add Mr. Lynch to the lineup, but ultimately decided to scrap him. 

But here's the sketched out sheet so far before I go in and trace everything. 


I have a bunch of animated videos to get back to, with one of my two "Class of 2022" animations being close to completion. The mouth sync...Oh the mouth sync....

Then it's back to Bijou Blackout. Dad and I were a little too punchy to get to it last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...