Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Backtracking

 So my dad has been working on this old table he got from a friend, it was meant to serve as a replacement for the table we've already got in our kitchen. But uh... There have been some second thoughts.

I hope to finish that project soon. Maybe this weekend..?

So anyways, my mom and I had to run an errand this morning (more grad stuff) which didn't take long. Our afternoon is going smoothly, leaving me to work on a project that I originally wrote a couple of years ago. However, since my mindset has changed over the years (and my writing), there are some things I'll need to change up. 

A trailer I made not too long ago when the project was first announced. 

Now to move onto concept sketches and some other stuff. 

I'm running out of cartoons to post on YouTube. Could this... be the end?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...