Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: New Day, New Drive

 Welp. Its time to start a new thumbdrive to store photos for this as the one I've always used is now full and can't hold anymore stock images OR wacky screenshots I tend to save when watching Smiling Friends. 


I just went on to use the drive for the full episodes we pirated. Will probably need to migrate stuff from REVAMPED and the Smiling Friends shorts too, if possible. This probably explains why I couldn't download a good picture of rice krispie treats yesterday. 

However, we were able to download the actual rice krispie treats with no problem! 😁 (Nom)

Thank God we're staying home today. Won't need to go anywhere until tomorrow and Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...