Thursday, July 14, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Rain On Our Parade, Why Don'tcha

 

Well, it looks like avclub.com has a bone to pick with Paws Of Fury

I mean think of this THIS way. Its Dollar General movie material, but they had the balls to release it in theaters! Still think we should see it just to see how bad it really is. Are you willing to take up on this challenge, dad?

I'm interested, as apparently this is a "take" on Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles!" We'll catch it at some point.

Tomorrow I'm going to be seeing an old friend of mine for the first time since 2020. We never had a falling out or bad blood of some kind, we just kinda fell out of touch until his mom contacted us a couple of weeks ago and wanted us to get together! So I'm practically vibrating in my office chair! The "Paws of Fury" viewing will obvious need to be after our trip to see Weird Al. Cuz y'know, ticket master prices are just wonderful! \sarcasm.

But on the bright side! 

Will have dad help me order her tonight since he had some details worth mentioning.

PS: SOUTH PARK STREAMING WARS PART II IS OUT. DO ME A FAVOR AND DOWNLOAD OF STAGMA.TV FOR TONIGHT. 

I don't have a thumb drive with me, so we can't watch it tonight. But soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...