Friday, July 15, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Busy Morning

 It was mom's turn to do bloodwork at the labs today, leaving me to tend to my 3DS while she was being stabbed and jabbed. But afterwards, we went to pick up my grandma so we could go to IHOP! 

Was busy, but had a pretty good staff on hand to push the food to their customers. I wound up getting a "French toast combo" and it was pretty good! Hoping we could come by again sometime! After we dropped grandma off at her house, mom and I made a brief trip to Walgreens to pick some pills up.

I also have a local pickup this weekend. Wonder if we could go tomorrow or Sunday before pantry. 

Ah, childhood....

Oh, I got the Streaming Wars Part 2 for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...