Saturday, July 16, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: False Hope!

 Dad and I started our morning by watching part 2 to South Park's "Streaming Wars" and wow...It was a TON to unpack. But I think the part thatstuck out to us was how Randy went back to his old ways from seasons before as a way to save the town! Our hopes were high that this would be a permanent edition to the show, but of course...All good things must come to an abrupt end...


After South Park is saved, Randy simply goes back to the Tegridy route by saying "NOW LET'S ALL SMOKE SOME WEEEEEEEED!" Dad and I were obviously bummed out that TF has yet to end for good. I don't hate TF, but I do think it has run for long enough and I've gotten pretty tired of it. And my love for Tegridy was especially soured after the season 25 finale. I would go into detail, but that would be a whole other can of worms that I don't wanna touch. 


After watching the special, we threw some clothes on and stopped at a few yard sales. I wound up with some cool beans. Stuff like VHS tapes (Bob the Builder and JayJay the Jet Plane. Don't judge.) and plushies were added to my collection. Tomorrow, I'll be returning to the flea market to pick up a plush that one of my favorite vendors is holding for me. I'll also be treating myself to some of those goofy Pokemon I love so much. 


So yeah. Saturday, amirite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...