Sunday, July 17, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Fail

 Seller I was gonna meet up with wasn't able to make it to the flea market venue. No biggie, I'll just go on the 1st of the month with dad (not too far away!)


On the food pantry front, wasn't too bad today, but I started to get tired when we were working on a large order. Dad and I wound up doing that with a much smaller order before clocking out around 1:00pm. That is, not before I grabbed some stuff from the freebie section. Nothing exciting, just some almond milk (for my grandma) and two cheese Danish pastries. As we walked to the door, dad realized he left our water bottles downstairs and instructed me to wait by the door. 


Now, when we were packing one of the orders, I noticed there were bags upon bags of frozen soft pretzels in the freezer! I thought nothing of it since we don't order from pantry unless we're REALLY short on cash (has happened once). So when dad came up, I saw him with the water bottles in one arm and a bag of the pretzels in another. I roll my eyes and we head home. 

Don't tell Alan about the cream cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...