Monday, July 18, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Keeping It Simple

 No multiple outings on the weekend this time. But all I really have is a con on the 23rd and will be using Sunday as a way to work on some more projects before and after pantry. One of these projects being a new series for my channel in the means of distracting me from a can of worms that I won't bother opening. 

I already have lines for the pilot episode and will get around to animating today perhaps. This is honestly just a series about me and my online friends and nothing else. Care to share updates on the table project, dad? 

I'm just about done with the table.  I have to fill & paint over a late-breaking pinhole in the front.  Then it's on to cleaning up the four chairs. And then list the whole shebang on craigslist.

^ Similar to this one ^


Yep.

That's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...