Monday, July 11, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Nothing Much.

 Just gotta run a few errands today. But that aside, I have some projects on the back-burner that I'm dying to get back to. Dad has his table to work on, so any Smiling Friends projects will be on hold for a while until that is finished. 

So pantry went pretty smooth yesterday, there wasn't too much of a crowd (just me, dad, and three or four other people working) which kept me from getting one of my deadly migraines. Plus we got to make rice krispie treats beforehand! I do have a local pickup to take care of sometime this weekend, but in somewhat of a relation, mom and I found the location of a flea market I've been meaning to go to for a while. We shall discuss things in the evening.  

ANOTHER ONE?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...