Friday, September 30, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: An Underrated Hidden Gem

 So after watching the Brutalmoose video I mentioned yesterday, I decided to search for this live action abomination and it turns out to be a musical\TV special originally made in 1976. So I decided to sit through the hour long special while I played Minecraft. And I must say, this was actually a decent adaptation of Pinocchio. Sure, some would complain about the absence of Jimminy Cricket, but even without him present it was still good! And not to mention the songs, too. Those were quite catchy to listen to even when you're being attacked by zombies and spiders. If you wanna watch for yourself, here's the movie in full. 

Sandy Duncan (Pinocchio) also did an AMAZING performance.

All musical critique aside, I'm planning on spending the day working on writing some of my stories. I have an original one semi tied to the Pinocchio cinematic universe. Might make it into an LPS adaptation someday once the story is complete. I also have some ideas to discuss with dad involving a project we haven't touched in a couple years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...