Saturday, October 1, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Successful Saturday!

 Nothing much to report here, but since this is a daily blog, I'll give you the rundown.


(Morning)


Lilly woke me up this morning. I've been pretty used to being woken up by furry creatures. Whether it be them screaming to be let in, or jumping on me. Either way, I briefly caught up with my friends just as mom was leaving for work, and dad and I had what we like to call "The Toast Imported From France." Dad would be meeting with a couple that happened to be interested in buying the table he had been working on since summer. In short: They took it for $250.


(Afternoon)


Got home from class and spent the afternoon playing Minecraft and getting ready to drop 7 songs I've produced in my class so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...