Sunday, October 2, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: SOUPer Sunday

 Today was the last "Garage Sale Sunday" of the year. Meaning flea market season will be laid to rest until April\May 2023. I got a ton of items that I can't list all at once, but my highlight out of the lot this time round would be... 

$10 for all of em!

Anyways, here's today's rundown.

(Morning)

I slept surprisingly well last night considering Lilly was making it a bit difficult to let me fall asleep last night. (NOTE TO CAT OWNERS: Don't leave any toys with bells or anything that makes noise on your floor before retreating to your bed). Dad and I settled on having cereal this morning, he had Rice Krispies, I had corn flakes. 

Nothing wrong with being simplistic.

After that, I threw some clothes on and got ready for the day while dad was busy having stomach problems. After we got our shit together (pun not intended), we headed out.

(Afternoon)

While there were quite a few people out today, the weather was a tad bit chilly. And unlike dad, I was all bundled up with a Hello Kitty sweatshirt and some light long sleeved pants. Again, I bought a ton of items. And it wouldn't be the last trip of the year without dad getting his precious kettle corn. 

Was hoping to see my one vendor today, but she wasn't present today. (Likely preparing to watch the Bills game). But I can't complain with the loot I got. After the flea market, we stopped at DQ since I had been wanting to go there lately. Dad got a 3 pc pretzel stick snack and I got my chicken strip basket (I traded one of my honey mustard packets for his cheese dip). I also got myself a "Brownie and Oreo Cupfection" which was basically a sundae with, you guessed it, brownies and Oreos! Will definitely order again if we're in the area! 

(Evening)

Yes, I am actually gonna include an evening report. We were planning to order takeout with my grandma tonight. We settled on Chinese food where I got some cheese wontons and a pint of egg drop soup. The wontons weren't all that good, but I've got some leftovers saved for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...