Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: An Accomplishment

 I've been using SPStudio.de for the past 5 years, either for animations that a kindergarten student could do better at, or for my South Park episode reviews! Recently, the avatar creator site is celebrating its 20th anniversary, and there was a contest held where you could submit your avatar to have it featured on the site's banner! I submitted my character and well...... 

Source: SPStudio (Particularly the "blog" section)

That is totes amaze-ballz!!!

Anyways, I've been pumping out a TON of tracks from Soundtrap. One of them is a simple guitar duet track meant for an animatic that I'll start working on tomorrow. Today's theme for music falls under the sort of mystical genre. Thinkin something based of the Legend of Zelda franchise. 

AKA: I wanna use the option to play an ocarina as an instrument. 


Random musing: I was talking to mom about us possibly going to Denny's with grandma next week. What exactly drove me to pitching this idea???? Look below. 
This is NOT clickbait, its as real as real can get. (Plus I saw a commercial for it on TT).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...