Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: An Eventful Evening

Last night....Was not great.

I was having one of my infamous sensory overload episodes. Two of the most prominent symptoms in these are migraines and nausea. The nausea was a key factor yesterday. Usually, this symptom sort of fades out after a certain period of time, but yesterday, it stayed. And after my grandma called us at 9:30pm, my anxiety worsened it. 

10:30 rolled around and I went to bed, not before....Well...I'll let this infamous Family Guy clip describe the situation. 


 

I'm just gonna do some messing around on Soundtrap today. Speaking of, we're working on that VHS project over the weekend! Care to elaborate on your idea, dad? (If you've got a free moment). 

Since there's already a VCR & TV in your room, I'll simply hook up the converter to the VCR and get an antenna to pickup the digital broadcast signals.  If you need to record from your DVD to VHS, we'll simply feed those to the VHS deck using the RCA outputs.  All we need is to pick up an antenna to make it work.

EZ-PZ, right?

As long as I don't wind up projectile vomiting again, we should be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...