Thursday, October 6, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Secret Plans

Aside from our little VHS project, dad and I have some secret plans of our own. 

So mom was talking about how I should start planning a budget for buying Christmas presents for the family. I usually don't go all out, so I just stick to my mom, my dad, and my grandma. Now dad wanted to get mom a smart-TV for her bedroom some time ago, and its in the cheap-ish side of about $100, basically the amount I use to pay for a Budsie no less. 

So the plan is, go to Best Buy to get the TV, stop at Goodwill to do some thrifting, come back home and take care of our project, and maybe buy ourselves those adult happy meals that just came out. 

What can I say? I just wanna relive the "happy meal experience" with this collab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...