Friday, October 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Gone Too Soon....

 We lost yet another comedian last night. This being Miss. Judy Tenuta (also known by her loyal fans as "The Love Goddess"). Judy had been fighting cancer for a while now and it was only yesterday that she passed. 

I found out about Judy and her work when I first watched the very underrated "Weird Al Show" from the 90s. It was shortly after that I found that she used to be married to EMO PHILIPS! When I broke the news to dad, we wound up laughing over how the wedding must have gone. (HINT: It was probably pure chaos). 

The accordion is silent today. More on Judy HERE.

I'll be spending the day re-watching old stand up material as a way of practicing the religion known as "Judyism." Maybe binge The Weird Al Show, too. Who can tell. 

Have you seen THIS?

Also, James' stardom continues to rise:


Currently working on a new Home Movies character. The design has a resemblance to Melissa, who I struggle to draw to begin with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...