Saturday, November 12, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Simmusings II

 Aside from adding an extra three letters to my name on almost all social platforms, here's today's image dump from my Sims game. 




First off, my Sims got married. Before anyone asks, no I do NOT know why they decided to kiss in a public bathroom. Ceremony was small and casual. 


Then the wife (Krista) had a baby. Unfortunately, I was having some seriously glitching when the baby reached toddlerhood. So what I did was a simply made the toddler age up to a child. Rest is history. Sadly....Things would go off to a tragic start after this... 



Garret (husband, father, and comedian) died one early morning. Krista tried to plead for the reaper to let him stay for just a little longer, but that failed....Grieving process was two days... 


Luckily, he still visits his widow and daughter very regularly.


 

As of now, Rosalie (daughter) is a teen and Krista will son be aging up to elderhood. One can only hope for what the next generation will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...