Saturday, January 21, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Another Letdown....

 My parents and I went out to lunch after my film class this afternoon. We wanted to try out a new (at least new to US) Mexican restaurant just around the corner from our house since our usual Mexican place was out of the budget for the week. I was all for it cuz of reasons. 


So we got to the place and I notice we were the only ones there, didn't think much of it since local joints have days where they really aren't all that busy. And I will admit, their chips and queso were really good. But the quesidillas? No bueno... (Am I using that correctly?)


I told the waiter I wanted 2 cheese quesidillas with a side of rice and beans. Usually, at our other place I get two quesadillas cut in half. And they're a fair size too (and THE BEST), but these were MASSIVE! And forget the SIDE of rice and beans. No no my friend, those went INSIDE the giant tortillas! And they weren't all that good honestly. 


I'll make up for it at the bowling alley tonight.


So moral of the story: Stick to what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...