Saturday, March 18, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: If Only I Had The Motivation...

 Sat through "The Breakfast Club" last night in means of researching on the character I'll be playing in my college program's upcoming music video shoot next month. And while the film itself was really good and has for the most part aged well, it was probably a bad idea for me to dive into the rabbit hole of one single character. 

Too bad I didn't plan anything for Autism Acceptance month this year. Haven't been motivated enough...

And I am in no mood to type up a script last minute, either. So needless to say, dad and I are gonna continue working on our Scott Pilgrim comic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...