Sunday, March 19, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Let's Go and Make People SMIIIIIILE!!!!

 Been browsing on FB Marketplace these last few weeks. For the very few people who don't know, FB Marketplace is basically like Craigslist, but people choose to list their items for sale on the book of Faces. 

Somebody has some Smiling Friends plushies for sale (Charlie and Pim) and I plan on buying them. We'll get in touch with the seller this evening hopefully. 

We're off to the suburbs, Charlie!

Bad news:

Darn. Well, I did find a Barbie lot for $25 on FB Marketplace last night while we waited for a message back. Maybe I'll look into buying that if still available. Plus I'm headed to Goodwill next week, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...