Friday, April 21, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Marketplace: The Squeakquel!

 I'm not gonna jinx anything just yet, but I found an AG doll (not Chrissa) on Marketplace for $45. Should I message the seller? Why not? You have the dough-re-mi, right?

We've got a jam packed day tomorrow! Filled with shower heads, the collector's fair, and grandma and I going "halfers" on Chrissa. So if this seller were to get back to us saying the doll was still for sale, we'd have to arrange another day to meet. 

Do we have the meet-up at the bowling alley tomorrow night, too?


We do. But I'm considering not going for YOUR sake. Gonna see if my friend can make it before I give my final decision (per mom's suggestion followed by the "If I were off,  I would take you.") Don't' get any ideas from the previously mentioned quote. 
Screenshot from tonight's Cyberchase episode (the first 4 episodes are already on the official site).

Inez sleeps with plushies? Is that what they call #relatable?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...