Sunday, April 23, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Our Summer Project!

 My dad always has SOME project to do over the Summer. And since I'm an adult with adult money, I think I found what might be the next project! 

I bet you're about to say "Looks like a regular dresser to me." But this is actually an AG 3 in 1 murphy bed! Seller on Marketplace is asking $20 and says (and you can see this in the photo) that the paint has been chipping and describes it as "TLC." Maybe this year's summer project can be us repainting this for the Chrissa doll? (Depending on if this has sold yet by then and if I have the money past Tuesday for the set). 


Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...