Monday, September 25, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Good Idea? Maybe?

 Dad and I came up with a really good concept for a flashback scene in a future fan made Camp Camp episode. 

I swear this started off as a "head canon" of mine but hear me out!

Gwen's first job wasn't actually Camp Campbell. It was actually a *VERY* short lived job at Cheesecake Factory. Dad and I spent an entire car ride fleshing out this concept while we were picking up dinner on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to mapping this out when the time comes. No new comic stuff until tomorrow though. 

Btw, I got the hat at the same yard sale as the Scott Pilgrim shirt. And I plan on wearing it when I go to Cheesecake Factory with my aunt when she visits me in a couple months for my birthday.


UPDATE: The news you've been waiting for is FINALLY HERE! ...Somewhat.

Any news about season 2 is good news!

Now if only we had the money to afford tickets to NYCC....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...