Thursday, June 24, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Drawings

 My dad and I like to draw a lot in our spare time. It could be our own little characters or doodles of pre existing cartoon characters from a wide selection of TV shows. 



Old drawings I made of Shannon from Home Movies (Circa April and June 2020)

So the first drawing was meant to initially emulate Shannon into my OWN adaptation of the character since I really struggled to grasp the Home Movies art style back then, I've slowly gotten better at drawing him thankfully as you can see here. 

Drawing of Shannon (circa April 2021) 

Home Movies on its own will be a topic for discussion soon, but for now, my dad and I will be sharing our own little doodles of the characters. Take it away, dad!

Thanks, Mariel! Here are the first two pages from a Home Movies comic that I've started.

Hilarity to ensue...

I've since reworked the second page to add more black background and I've started the third page.  I'll scan a post as progress is made. 

I mean, McGurk, Walter and Perry are about to show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...