Thursday, September 15, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Jam Packed Saturday

We're gonna be super busy this weekend. First I have my filming class (which coincides with the music class from a couple weeks ago) in the morning, followed by the "Mini Cosmic Comic Con" shortly after, and then I have my furmeet later that evening. Looks like Carol is going bowling \sarcasm. 

So here's how I'm gonna handle my cosplay.

1) I'll wear my "I'm With Stupid" shirt to class (I'll cover it with my denim jacket so people don't get offended thinking well...yknow). 

2) After class, dad will pick me up to grab a brief snack. After that, I'll put on my makeup and pick one of the 9 Kennys on my bed and off we go to the con. 

3) I'll attend the furmeet in cosplay (but minus the makeup). 

To quote my dad....That's the plan.

Oh yeah, and I'm ordering my Budsie tonight. 

Next week, dad and I can reserve our seats for the Paula concert. I found a pair on one of the balconies that I think would give us a good view of the stage. 

VHS UPDATE: I managed to get past the Oprah episode. The screen then cut to blue for a few seconds. At first I thought this was the end of the tape. But then I see THIS! 
Sounds like we'll be watching Pokemon on WB Kids tonight!


Here's a link to a Rocket Power episode:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...