Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Homework Time!

Getting back to the script I started on for my Home Movies mini series "Brendon Goes To College." The parts that will be filmed at my house are gonna be unscripted since I think I have a good image as to what I might wanna do with the first act (which will be episode 1).


Episode 2 will be filmed at college where Brendon, Jason, and Melissa sneak into film class. Dad originally came up with a joke where Brendon is getting some costumes together for a movie they plan on shooting, which just so happens to be a take on those mockbuster camping movies from the late 80s. Brendon has a few pieces of casual wear on hand when suddenly, Jason enters wearing a tuxedo. 

B: We're going CAMPING!

J: Well, I was told this would be a FORMAL matter.

I would have loved to add this in, but I don't have a tuxedo on hand for my Budsies at this time. So I'm gonna use another joke I have in my back pocket with a similar format. 


Luckily, mom has a doctor's appointment this afternoon, which should give me some time to do some filming around the house for episode 1. 


In the meantime, here's a Dethklok scene that's sort of related to the current situation. 
Music lessons!!!!

Just finished one of the props! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...