Sunday, February 5, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: The Most Brutal Mall walk

 Dad and I got back to doing mall walks today, and suggested we hit up the food court after making the rounds and browsing a few of the stores. Sadly, nothing I was looking at was in the budget. So, we both left empty handed, but stomachs full. We got to the food court around 5ish and looked at the many options. Dad chose an Indian joint and I, being the narrow-minded autistic, chose a New York style pizza booth. 

My dinner consisted of two four cheese pizza slices with a side of breadsticks and a large drink. While the slices were really good, the breadsticks were a bit dry and too heavy on the seasoning for my preference. Overall, good dinner. though next time, I'll skip the sticks. (9.5\10).

What about you, dad?



The mall food court has so many different choices! We'd walk past it, and the smell would always slay me.

The combination of Indian, Japanese, Chinese and what-all odors are Valhalla on Earth!

I got a rice and entree combo at the Indian place.  Chicken Tika Masala plus some mixed vegs.  It was only "OK." But at least I finally scratched that Mall Food Court itch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...