Thursday, March 9, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Mighty Little Man

 For the last 2 years, TikTok has subjected me to "Young Sheldon" clips on my for you page. And this year, I decided to bite the bullet and order all 5 seasons on DVD (they're the only ones that have a physical release as of now. Season 6 just wrapped up *I think* and will likely get a DVD release soon!) So I've been spending a small portion of my free time binging that show when I'm not working on projects.

So last night, dad and I sat down to watch Young Sheldon while we drew some Scott Pilgrim Fan Art . My father has never been a fan of "The Big Bang Theory" and I've never watched it myself (minus some short clips on YouTube), but it blew my mind to see my dad recognize guest star after guest star in the Young Sheldon episodes we watched last night. I recognized a couple of them myself (like Jason Alexander for example).

Your thoughts on the show, dad? 

Well-written, great cast & guest stars. I like one-camera shows instead of 3-camera live shows with the cast yelling punchlines at an audience. thumbs up. My only worry is the kids growing out of their appealing characters.

Unrelated but here's he second trailer from last night's episode.

My critique friend gave the episode a 10\10

Wendy's appearance in the episode alone already aims my hopes for it to be a good episode compared to last week's. Won't know until Saturday!

Bonus! Cousins and a very special friend:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...