Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Emergency Discount!

 Went to Savers with mom and grandma today. Mom couldn't find anything for herself, but she found me some new shorts and I got myself some plushies and a fancy dress shirt for my grandma's birthday party in the coming months. We wound up playing what mom called "musical money" at the self checkout, which led me to check my account only to discover I had a discount, which I used on me and my mom's purchase. 

Here's my haul (minus the dress shirt and shorts) 

Was genuinely surprised to find the Hamilton CD since it's such a popular musical.

The Soup2Nuts marathon continues tonight... How does Wordgirl sound? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...