Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Lost Media

 So I've heard through the grapevine that Mitch Hedberg had a pilot for possibly getting his own show on MTV??? 

I think he mentions this in this final interview from a mere 2 WEEKS before his passing.... 


I have no doubt that Lynn might have some information on the subject as well. 

Here ya go!


Chicken & Waffles Pizza?!?

"Waffles are like pancakes with little syrup traps!" -Mitch Hedberg


I never thought I'd find an estate sale I'd go to but here we are. But I have film class this weekend so I'm gonna give this a pass.

They also have a bunch of sealed blank VHS tapes! Though I think I'll save my money for the EA flea market.

"Is Craig Dad?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...