Saturday, October 28, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Can't Help But Feel A LITTLE Bad

 A lady messaged me on Facebook marketplace last night in regards to a Build a Bear lot. She told me that her twin passed away this year and used to have one of the bears in the lot and was wondering if she could buy just that bear and have it shipped to her. I told her that we don't do shipping unfortunately and gave my condolences, and she thanked me for at least responding.


But yknow, I can't help but feel bad though. This is more of an "if I could, I would" situation.


In other news, that new South Park special just premiered last night. The plot synopsis is... Interesting... Maybe while I'm at the party, dad could pirate it for us to watch since we can't afford multiple streaming services. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...