Friday, March 24, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: It's That Time Of Year (Again).

 Comic-Cons are starting up again. mom left us admission money for tomorrow, and I've got a little extra spending money for the convention itself. I was originally gonna cosplay as Wendy Testaburger, but ultimately decided on Inez from Cyberchase. 

Speaking of which, Cyberchase is supposed to be getting a 14th season next month! 


I updated Tuesday's post with Toyland Racing replacing Toyland Racer, FYI.

UPDATE: Found this Christian cartoon called "HoopDogz" and...It's...It's SOMETHING...
Though, I must admit the animation is actually pretty good! And the art style is decent, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...